Re: ch-ch -ch ch-changes..

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ch-ch -ch ch-changes..
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 22:49:32 EDT
Bob, Plenty of good parking for the bread truck.  Showers are new and clean
and big.  Track is great but a bit "leggy" for a Sprite (or a Midget, Dave).
The cost of this event has always been a discouraging factor for me but I
guess if you want to run one of the country's great tracks, that's the price
of the ticket.  If I were choosing one though, I'd go to the Glen myself.
prettier countryside, more charming town, the museum, and it's closer to home.

--JohnD