Hayward (CA) Field Meet

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hayward (CA) Field Meet
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 07:27:41 -0700
Here are a few pics of yesterday's meet. Click the link or cut-n-paste,
http://www.herbytoys.com/brit_shows.htm . Unfortunately I didn't get
more since I spent too much time BSing with people. There were some very
nice cars there. The Spridget contingent turned out well with about 9
cars, 1 RB Midget, my 62 and the rest Bugeye's. I believe there were
like 30 Mini's (only one New Mini), a very sweet E-Type roadster, a good
lineup of Triumphs, a few Big Healeys and MGB's, and of course the Land
Rover group. There was also a nice blue Marcos (1974?) that I didn't get
any good pics of (maybe Gerard did) although it was one of the ones in
the latest issue of British Car.

Even though it's a smaller show it was a good turn out this year and the
weather was great (I have the sunburn to prove it).

I added a few pics of last years show that were hanging around on the
hard drive.

Sorry about the large pictures, I didn't have much time to play with
them last night.

Herby

64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)

62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)

billh@aaai.com

www.herbytoys.com <http://www.herbytoys.com/>