Re: Pertronix Ignition. No Cats

To: Red Midget <redmidget72@yahoo.com>, Miget sprit group at Yahoo <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pertronix Ignition. No Cats
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 11:16:43 -0500
They want you to disconnect the low tension lead to the coil that comes
from the ignition switch. They do not want you to only disconnect the high
tension, big fat wire at the coil or to the cap as you will then be trying
to fire the coil with no place for the high energy spark to go.
         .... I think.    Peter C
=