Re: Proud new Bugeye owner

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Proud new Bugeye owner
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:49:45 EDT
In a message dated 6/17/02 6:00:11 AM, timlc@agr.state.ne.us writes:

<< promptly "marked it's territory" once I drove it onto my brand new
driveway! :~) >>

Tim:
Welcome to the real club.  Spridgets are fun, aren't they.  You can probably
make the stain on the driveway go away with some old fashioned kitty
litter--not the expensive clumping kind that cat owners love.  When the stain
is treated for a day or so,  sweep it up and substitute a drip pan full of
litter in the Sprite's spot.  Or just leave the pile of litter on the
driveway to soak up future oil.

I agree with David--avoid the temptation to stop and fix everything on the
Sprite until there is snow on the ground.  For now, enjoy.  There may only be
a couple more months left to do that.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)