Re: More details on the new Bugeye

To: macleans@earthlink.net, timlc@agr.state.ne.us
Subject: Re: More details on the new Bugeye
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 19:32:47 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/17/02 10:05:55 PM Mid-Atlantic Daylight Time,
macleans@earthlink.net writes:

<< I don't know about anyone else, but black spots would make me nauseous.
 Mike MacLean-60 Sprite (Old English White with red interior that gets plenty
of
 attention without spots.)

As long as we can be opinionated, I second the motion. But if just for a
goof, perhaps spots cut out of contact paper.

On second thought, you might be confused for the whizz kid billionaire that
owns Gateway.

Maybe a little sticker at the gas cap "Whole Milk Only"

David Oliner