Another Exhaust Question

To: Miget sprit group at Yahoo <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another Exhaust Question
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 06:22:57 -0700 (PDT)
OK,  Exhaust doughnut blows out (so I thought), spend mucho time removing
welded on exhaust flange bolts, and welded on flange.  Badly welded I might
add.  No trace of doughnut gasket.  OK, lets try to get another pipe and flange
and gasket.  Here is the question:  Are there available on a shelf somewhere a
larger diameter pipe; say 1 and 3/4 inch or 2 inch pipe that will work on my
stock 1275 flange type exhaust manifold ?  I guess if I could find the flange
and gasket and proper grade nuts and bolts the local muff shop could fab one up
at an extreme cost.  But not me, I Is Cheap !  I am going to see David C
sometime this week and see if the old pipe and flange he has will work on my
car.

Lon /RedMidget

1972 RWA