Re: ...and now for something completely different...

To: toyman@digitex.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ...and now for something completely different...
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 08:39:09 -0500
On Tuesday, 18 June 2002, Brad wrote:

> Council Bluffs, didn't we have a lister named Rich that lived
> there?

That would be me; I've been a mite quiet as I finished up my JD ('02),
and have been preparing for the bar exam at the end o' July.

I am not familiar with the car, although I suspect that it is one I have
occasionally seen parked on the evil side of the Missouri River in
downtown Omaha.  However, if someone needed me to take a peek at the car
I'd be happy to help out.

> I love the comment about regular maintenance, with a 1500,
> that means every day!!!

Well, I can't speak for all 1500 owners, but some of us actually fix a
problem the first time.  <G>  Of course, that just means the next problem
will be a new problem, which means the problem after that will be another
new problem, while means that .... Seriously, though, the worst I have to
do is regularly top up the dashpot and check the fluids.

Rich -- Council Bluffs, Iowa
'74.5 RB MGB "Miss Maggie"
'79 Midget "Miss Molly"
'89 Cadillac Sedan DeVille "Miss Kitty"