RE: Here's One For You

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g5JJUr311906
Subject: RE: Here's One For You
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 14:30:46 -0500 namics.com>
>From "People, Places & Things"
Road And Track, June 2002

"Virtual Rage: Percy the peacock, of Notts,
England, was so thoroughly enamored of his
true love, Prunella peahen, that he saw
enemy males lusting for her favors in the
polished flanks of nearby parked cars.
After his jealous attacks had cost the
birds' owners a number of damage payments,
the passionate pair was relocated to a
less reflective domain in a peacock
sanctuary."

Didn't know the Navy School was a