RE: ...and now for something completely different...

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: RE: ...and now for something completely different...
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 07:52:13 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
David et al,

I have to agree. I've gotten notes left on my 77 Midget asking if I would
like to sell it and they would leave their name and number on the note as
well. My sister...not a car person...fell in love with the Midget and she is
now the proud owner of her own 70.5 face-lift Midget.

SO...I honestly believe that the general public tends to like these cars and
other cars that tend to be unusual or strange in some way. I think it's a
curiosity thing.

Dan Dwelley