Re: Advice on locations- no LBC- Jacques Le Clainche

To: "J. Le Clainche" <jleclainche@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Advice on locations- no LBC- Jacques Le Clainche
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 21:08:46 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Texas or Philly?
Let's see, nothing in Texas but space, heat, and snakes.
Oh and a bunch of guys in boots. They probably have lots of "country
Western radio stations too. You know, cryin, lovin, and leavin type
tunes.
On the other hand, Philly "The City of Brotherly Love" has the worlds
best cheese steaks, hot pretzels like you never had, Museums, the Libery
bell, history, culture, Allen Hefner and Larry Macy.
What else could you ask for?
I have lived in Oklahoma and I have been to Texas more then once.
When you see your fist oil rig, your first tumble weed, and eat your
first 64 oz steak, you did it all.
Philly, close to the ocean, close to the mountains, close to a bunch of
great Spridgeteers!

Just my opinion, now watch the cow pattys come flying my way.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ