Pittsburgh Vintage GP

To: Spridget ML <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pittsburgh Vintage GP
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 00:00:46 -0400
Hi all,

Just want to talk up the Pittsburgh Vintage Gran Prix for a bit. This is
an outstanding GP, run on the city streets through Schenley Park.
Heavily wooded and twisting course around the golf course make the photo
ops and viewing excellent. Saturday the 20th of July will feature an all
British car show on the golf course adjacent to the "track". Hundreds of
cars, MG TR, Healey, Aston, Jag, Rolls, Bentley, Jowett, Morris,
Hillman, You name it, it has probably been there over the 20 years this
has been going on. There's also a european show on the next fairway for
all the non-Brit cars. This year's feature is Porsche. Judging from
previous years we could expect some factory displays and historic race
cars (Maybe a 917 or 962) Farther down the road (free shuttle buses)is
an antique and classic show for american cars and street rods. I've seen
Pierce Arrow, Stutz, Mercer, Cobras, even a for real GT40 (driven not
trailered). Look at the web sites and make your plans to attend.

http://www.pittsburghvintagegrandprix.com/

I hope the guy that has the second site doesn't mind me linking you to it:

http://www.geocities.com/su_carbs/pvgp01/2001pix.htm

best of all "Little Bits" will be making a public appearance!!

Dave & Bobbie Carpenter
Pittsburgh, PA
60 3000 "Healey Bits" (in more pieces than they built it from)
60 Bugeye "Little Bits" click the link below for pictures
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bugeye.htm