Re: Engine out

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Engine out
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 21:09:38 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
"Robert E. Shlafer" wrote:

> Hmmm-
>
> All of 45 minutes?  Gettin' old, eh?

Yup! But still no hoist, just a floor jack.

> (And not paying proper attention to
> the current Krylon ads, for sure!)

It's Paul A's Morris green, good stuff takes time to dry not like that
colored lacquer thinner. although I do use Krylon most of the time.
I have their radiator black, chassis black, wheel black, frame black,
interior black, underbonnet black, and of course, semi gloss black :)

> Frank....what happened to the original
> Bugeye quick release front wiring plug?

You mean a mess of antique Lucas bullet connectors?
They are still there but some dummy (me) decided to bolt the harness to
one of the tilt rod bolts and then remembered this AFTER he undid the
mounting bolts. Made for some fun trying to contort under ther to remove
the loom clip bolt.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ