the never ending LBC story..

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: the never ending LBC story..
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 08:25:14 -0400
Cc: "'team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
the Hiedi affair continues..
so ok, we 500$ down payment to her last night so she can get her boyfriend
out of jail..
the phone conversation beforhand was to take both cars, and all parts for
now 1200$ because the white MG(worth about 200$,very salvageable but has no
engine/tranny) has no title. So i agreed to take it all. as we get there she
procceeds to renig on the agreement, and now wants a seperate 800$ for the
poor midget.  she says now only 80% of the parts are mine, but i am still
free to take the  yellow 62 sprite/trailer, including all the engines/blocks
(7) and trannies (6) and empty jack daniels bottles. she freaks out as i
move the car/trailer from its corner to get to the parts behind it.. this
poor old tattooed woman is instantaniously bipolar with multiple
personalities.Some psych. doctor could make a carreer from this woman. the
next 2 hours conversation went as such>...take it all..no not that...just
take all that stuff robert.. hey what you doing not that..just get rid of
all of it..hey robert your gonna leave that..please just take all that
stuff...put that back...i want this stuff out before the lawyers come..hey
the lawyers have apraise this stuff yet... i dont want the lawyers to
know...be quiet the neighbors are all watching.....GEEZ!  i hope to get the
62 out before she lets cujo out of the velociraptor cage, or she implodes on
whatever she's on.. i only hope she calls me back when she relaizes she wont
be able to have the midget even towed away without a title, yet alone sell
it for "all the parts on it"... stay tuned..
R Kansa
66 ginnetta g4 (jessica)
60 bugeye (tinkerbell)
62 swa sprite???