Note: no lbc.

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "'team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Note: no lbc.
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:24:04 -0400
ok something had to screw things up. reference house fire:

the electrical inspector condemned the original wiring in the house, meaning
the WHOLE house must now be rewired. to the additional tune of 4k completely
out of pocket.. which means probably no racing this year..

but if only... we would've had something called "ordinance of law "
insurance (ever hear of it we never did!) it would be covered. but as it was
our just this year new improved updated insurance policy wont cover the
additional wiring. we were never told of its existence . the adjuster said
it was surprising how few people have it.. well maybe because nobody knows
about it!!

thanks nationwide..for being on our side.  =(
r kansa... check those policies folks.. especially us with older homes.