SpriteSpree 03 important info

To: Sprite Spree Committee <sprite2003@bbl.med.upenn.edu>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: SpriteSpree 03 important info
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 20:42:58 -0400
If you have any plans on attending, we need a committment now!
the following is from Rick Moses, Chief Co-ordinator for the meet.
Please reply if you can commit now to <austinhealeysprite@juno.com>
Or phone Rick with a committment toll free at (888) 5Sprite (577-7483)

>From Rick................
  I don't mean to be uptight about the SpriteSpree '03 show but I am
getting ready to  make the final plans for our convention center and I
really, REALLY, R  E   A   L   L   Y  need the support of everybody who
has said they are interested in the show.
        Specifically, I need 120 rooms to be sold each night of the Meet
or it
will cost us up to $500.00 per day for all the stuff I have asked for
from the Holiday.  The Holiday is the nicest, best, lowest cost place to
stay and they are going to give us an awful lot .... free rooms for our
special guests,  free food for one of our evenings, free big beautiful
rooms for our special evenings ... free pub, theme evening, banquet.
They are not even tying the room count to the special evenings.
        I have a few days to make the decision BUT I need people to
commit to
this Meet......  NO MONEY JUST YET...... just to say, Lord willing, they
will be there and this is what they want to do.  (I guess I should have
started 2 years or more ago so I would have the count now when I am
talking with the convention centers.)
        Also, I will be away from the end of this month for two weeks
into July.
 It is imperative that this be settled before I leave.  The convention
center people have put a deadline on their contract papers of only a few
days into July and I won't be here the next two weeks to wait on the
Sprite enthusiasts to make up their minds.