Re: Honda Wheels?

To: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Honda Wheels?
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 11:28:09 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Not sure how it was done since I didn't get to talk to the owner or take
a real close look, but I saw a Bugeye at a show last fall with Honda
wheels. Looked pretty good, although I think he may have overdone the
spacers a shade - the rear wheels kind of protruded from the sides of
the car a little as I recall. May not have had a stock axle in there
either - just guessing.

Eddie
1971 Midget "Bebop"