Re: No LBC Mazda 2200

To: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: No LBC Mazda 2200
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 09:01:03 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Mike,

I don't know about your situation, but I just had this prolem with the
Volvo wagon. Sometimes the engine would die on a stumble too. I traced it
to a bad electrical connection on an injector. Check the wires and
connections on each one amd see if the engige dies or stumbles when you do
that. My problem went away immediately after doing that.

Gerard