Fwd: No LBC - Bin Laden

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: No LBC - Bin Laden
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 00:44:59 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Again, off topic but......I can think of no
other so deserving.....this is good!! :)

Cap'n. Bob
    '60 :{)
Subject: Bin Laden
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 17:01:45 -0400
  n-shlafer.com>
Disposition-Notification-To: "Rich Shlafer"
  <rshlafer@degnan-shlafer.com>
From "Rich Shlafer" <rshlafer at degnan-shlafer.com>
To: "Robert Shlafer (E-mail)" <pilotrob@webtv.net>

Bob

Thought you might like this one:

=20

Trying to escape through Pakistan, Osama Bin Laden found a bottle in a
cave and picked it up.

Suddenly, a female genie rose from the bottle and with a smile said
"Master, may I grant you one wish?"

"You ignorant unworthy daughter-of-a-dog! Don't you know who I am? I
don't need any common woman giving me anything" barked Bin Laden.

The shocked genie said "Please, I must grant you a wish or I will be
returned to that bottle forever."

Osama thought a moment. Then grumbled about the impertinence of the
woman, and said "Very well, I want to awaken with three white women in
my bed in the morning, so just do it and be off with you!"

The annoyed genie said, "So be it !" and disappeared.

The next morning Bin Laden woke up in bed with Lorena Bobbitt, Tonya
Harding and Hillary Clinton.

His penis was gone, his knee was broken, and he had no health insurance.

God is good...

Richard M.Shlafer,CPA
Partner in Charge of Tax Services
Degnan & Shlafer, CPAs
8825 Perimeter Park Boulevard, Suite 303
Jacksonville, FL 32216-1112
Tel 904-398-7893
Fax 904-399-1540
 <http://www.degnan-shlafer.com/> www.degnan-shlafer.com

=20

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Clear Day Bkgrd.JPG]