Fwd: Re: a photo of my car on ebay (update)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
Subject: Fwd: Re: a photo of my car on ebay (update)
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 17:50:23 -0000
OK guys, here's the follow-up to the ripped off calendar photos. You're
not going to believe the nerve of this guy. All of you guys with pix on
John Carey's web site (and maybe other's), line up for your free stuff!

Gerard

--- In midgetsprite@y..., "garyloisuk" <gary.lois@t...> wrote:
After e-mailing the guy. I was suprised to get a relatively fast
answer from him saying that he'd lifted the image of my car from Jim
Careys website(and that he does check first to make sure there is no
copywrite) and that he would be happy for me to bid for one of his
calendars on ebay!
I e-mailed back, explaining that what I'd had in mind was a free
calander and he said he'll post me one free, along with a Bugeye
screensaver cd.
So I'm ashamed to say that I sold out cheeply.
If Jim is reading this. I'd say as he's using your(fantastic)website
as a source of images. You could quite justifiably get him to send
you a whole load of calendars.
Also when I receive it. I'll post a list of all the cars on it so any
other owners can also claim their own calendar (and screensaver).

Gary L
"Very famous" 1958 Frogeye.
--- End forwarded message ---