Re: U.K. lister help pt. 2 com>

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: U.K. lister help pt. 2 com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 05:48:34 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hey Brad,

Que paso?  Well, since I'm over on this side of the pond, here's what I
found about the exchange rate, at this moment:

1 US Dollar = 0.65 British Pound
1 GB Pound = 1.53 US Dollar

So basically, if the cost is 100 Pounds, then it's $153.  The rate
changes daily, so it's best to mutally agree to a rate ahead of
time, unless you pay by credit card, then it happens automatically.

Greg