Needed -Rubber plugs / rubber shift boot

To: Gerard <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, Miget sprit group at Yahoo <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Needed -Rubber plugs / rubber shift boot
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 12:00:54 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Paul ArchSpridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
 Ditto to the thanks on the Black Magic tip.  G
Now does anybody have the rubber shifter boot for a 1972, 1275cc car. This is
the rubber boot that bolts under the shifter flange.  I also need the rubber
plug that goes in the u-joint inspection hole in the tunnel.  I found these are
the areas are where oil is blowing in and soaking the carpet.  What a mess!!!
I have ordered new floor insulation material, and I am working on carpet
patterns.  I was running with just a bare floor and "WOW"  the heat is un
bearable!
TIA Lon / RedMidget,  Bobbie MG: 1972 RWA