Canada trip, LBC etc

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Canada trip, LBC etc
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 17:53:38 -0700
All back safe at home, and Canada is back above us.

If someone is looking, there is a covered up RB Midget hiding behind the
Customs bathroom building at the  Washington Ferry in Sidney on Vancouver
Island BC.  The elderly gentleman working at customs said it was his
daughter's and she wouldn't be coming back for it. No details as it could not
be uncovered at that moment, the investigative work is all yours.
It was great to see so many LBCs in Vancouver and the general area.  I guess
the climate has been kind to them up there.  I imagine their big show must be
something.

A B&B recommendation out of Sidney with the backyard on the bay and most
excellent English couple with most excellent MkVI jag and best room of the
whole trip :  Mandeville Tudor Estate. Lesley found them on the web and it was
a 10.

Glen