Re: Confused

To: Kevin & Kathy Valentine <valntine@ptd.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Confused
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 10:18:30 -0400
Hmmmm, could be ;-)

I think I have likely fused a few wires in the wiring harness. The dash part
I would guess (Moss Part #  356-988). The car is getting juice to the white
wire from someplace. The white wire splits at the connector for the ignition
switch. With this wire hot, the lights work and the car runs. Even if you
disconnect the plug that connects the switch to the wiring harness. Since
the problem started when the circuit breaker was in the fuse box, I suspect
I overheated the light circuit and melted something that now connects the
lights and ignition to a always on (brown) wire. The logical place is in the
dash section of the harness.

Now any one have any experience with the Moss harness? Or got another place
I can order one from?? I seem to recall another place, but don't remember
for sure.

Thanks

Larry

On 8/4/02 6:31 PM, "Kevin & Kathy Valentine" <valntine@ptd.net> made the
profound revelation:

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

 "Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, they are a lot easier to
 handle than dumb mistakes.