Re: Out it comes

To: "Geoff Branch" <gjbranch@attbi.com>, "Spidgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Out it comes
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 00:17:06 -0500
about a $25 "come-along" to a supported beam in your garage ought to cover
it,

or 2 guys my size, or one guy my size half my age and twice as dumb...

(Done it "solo" before... nuthin' but the big guns baby...but 2 hernias,
rotator cuff surgery, and the wisdom that comes with age dictates I actually
use a hoist or come-along...)

WST