Re: NO LBC CONTENT Am I Sick??

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: NO LBC CONTENT Am I Sick??
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 19:15:07 -0700
Cc: "yahoogroups, midgetsprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Brad,

Klez can be pretty destructive and now it's carrying other viruses and trojan
horses with it to infect and infected computers.  If your computer is clean,
Brad, likely it wasn't from you, but rather your address was chosen in a random
fashion from an infected computer with another to address at random with a
heading generated at random or lifted from an email on that computer.

I've gotten several messages of this nature lately but everything is stripped
off
it by my virus protector by the time the heading shows up .

The trojan horses that it's now bringing along, can be lethal to your computer,
so don't fool around without a decent current virus protection running in the
background.

EVERYONE should be using an effective virus protector and keeping it current.
Sometimes a week old update is no good as new viruses come by nearly daily.

Later, Paul A