RE: was size limits, now lights, again NOW engine replacement thi s week

To: "'PilotRob@webtv.net'" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: RE: was size limits, now lights, again NOW engine replacement thi s weekend!
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 16:24:32 -0400
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
ahh.. its not what i'll be drinking. (actually parrot bay rum)
its the help i'll be getting!

my crew girl Mary (aka wife of 17 years) is helping tonight! nothing like a
little mechanics au natu'ral to get things done! (something to do with
reading that mens list!) she knows the car almost as well as i do.
unfortunatly Lena is taking the night off with her kids or it would get done
faster yet..

matter of fact they usually put flowers in a vase in the car barn while
sipping rum (wine)and listening to J Buffet when we do the all night replace
the engine tango.

its called LBC repair with style!

RK

See, Eddie!!

Bob Kansa has no problem understanding
simple directions! I mean, what could be
more simple?

So....what are you gonna be drinking tonight, Bob, to get you through
this..! :)

Cap'n. Bob
    '60 :{)