No LBC, Off topic, Military Service Related

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: No LBC, Off topic, Military Service Related
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 22:00:48 -0400
This was posted by a coworker. Not sure if anyone is interested.

-- Al, in Boston

-----------

Uncle Sam wants your story: Ex-service men/women wanted for national print and
TV ad campaign

A friend in television and video production writes:

"I've just taken a short-term freelance job for the U.S. armed services! I'm
working for a production company that's been charged with finding people who
have served in the military, and have compelling, positive stories of how
their years of service affected their present life situation & achievements.
The people would be part of a national TV & print advertising campaign.

... we're looking for youngish (25-45), appealing people with interesting
stories and lots of diversity --ethnic, gender, geographic, occupational --
and representation of all 5 branches (Army, Navy, Coast Guard, Marines, Air
Force). Friends, people you work with, etc. We need to round up something like
50 people by early September."

If you are interested, please email Nancy Fliesler at nansona@attbi.com