Re: too good to be true

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: too good to be true
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 21:47:26 -0500
Hey y'all,

Yes, I immediately considered cutting the tops of the pison...called
Venolia... Venolia  says I need to keep a minimum of 170 thou, and there's
only 240 thou up there... so just machining the pistons won't cut it.

The other solution is fly cutting the head as well as taking some off the
ppistons... may be our best solution for the time being. (I've got 2 other
race motors "underway"... but this is the closest to being done.

Haven't given up just yet...

Flounder