Re: '32 highboy WAS: Re; Kids

To: <John.Deikis@med.va.gov>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: '32 highboy WAS: Re; Kids
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 23:36:47 -0500
........he said "Slow down, I see spots, the lines on the road just look
like dots".........

Ever tell you 'bout the time I rode my scooter along with 15 friends150
miles to see Cody & LPA at an outdoor concert that got rained out 10 minutes
after they started playing and then spent the night packing the members of
the band and assorted groupies bar hoppin' and got Cody to sing a couple
songs at one bar? Don't remember too much about it except waking up in their
bus with this girl.......... err........never mind.

Jim K.