Re: Ironhead does the Blues!

To: "Roger Cotting" <rbc43@starband.net>
Subject: Re: Ironhead does the Blues!
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 23:52:35 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks Roger.

That was a group tour we made to the museum. I waited until everyone left
to get that shot because they gave us parking access in their courtyard,
which is normally only for featured cars. More pics (including pix from
inside the museum) at:

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/Blackhawk/blackhawk.htm

Some of the permanent collection includes Clark Gable's Duesy as well as
many other one-of-a-kind cars. The day we were there was the last day of
the featured Tucker exhibit, of which 5 examples were there. I had the
opportunity to spend a couple hours with Martin Landau when they were
shooting the movie here in Marin County (home of Skywalker Ranch).

Gerard

P.S. I had a roomate in college (when I was at EMU) that was from
Northville. I don't remember it much now.