Re: Mirrors & PA No Pass Zones

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mirrors & PA No Pass Zones
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 12:57:46 EDT
OOPS!!!  No, I meant that you can't pass inspection.

You are correct, though.  There are no passing zones left in
Pennsylvania...at least in Southeast PA.  Almost every road is now painted
with double yellow lines.  And speed limits are dropping like flies.  I
wonder if anyone every did a study of how much time would be wasted if
everybody always drove at the speed limit.

If people don't want to learn how to drive, they should take the bus!  (I
feel a new thread coming on!)

Allen Hefner