Re: A few simple questions

To: "Gary & Kathryn Bales" <kgb2@centurytel.net>, "Tom Stone" <tomstone01@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: A few simple questions
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:08:52 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
i used late 50's jaguar "cream" (white) as the color for my bugeye.   not
that it is correct for a bugeye undergoing restoration but it was a period
color i chose as my car was painted white the first week it was owned by
it's new owner before it went racing.  that is why i chose a period color.
it was purchased as a green car  and considered "bad luck" to race a green
car back then.  one of those old race car superstitions.

chuck.