RE: New to list

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, RBHouston@aol.com, Jertigger3@cs.com
Subject: RE: New to list
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 10:51:44 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Yeh!!! Take it easy Robert! We don't want to scare 'em off too soon. You
need to ease them into the group. <LMAO>

Dan

Dan Dwelley
(207) 941-5855
Dan.Dwelley@ps.ge.com

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.