Re: Ehaust smell

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ehaust smell
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 16:16:35 -0400
Could it be that a 1500 stick exhaust was fitted in error? The 1500 rear
bumpers are about 3-4 inches wide. When I pulled the bumper off my '79 (before
we completely dismantled the car), the exhaust pipe stuck out quite a bit.

Just an idea.

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/