Re: Grattan

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, team-thicko@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Grattan
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 20:03:17 -0700 (PDT)
--- "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com> wrote:
> Head count?????

I will be there sans Simba the Wonderdog, as I found a
local kennel that has not yet heard of his exploits.
Probably show around 3 on Sat after dropping loved
ones off at O'hare in the AM for their vacation from
me and the ever-disassembling race car (got a bunch of
$20 bills disguised as ARP studs in the mail today). A
college buddy of mine is driving over from Detroit,
and he's the national distribution director for Farmer
John(?) supermarkets, so at last count he was bringing
a metric ton of London Broil, and all the beer, wine
and Sangria you can drink (obscure Beefsteak Charlie's
reference for the few who remember...).  It sounds
like Mike Gigante will be heading out solo on Friday
night to make an earlier showing on Saturday.

See you there...

=====
Ron Soave
1960 Bugeye