Burp of Smoke FILETIME=[D33FC8C0:01C24578]

To: "yahoogroups, midgetsprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Burp of Smoke FILETIME=[D33FC8C0:01C24578]
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 18:11:49 -0500
I have the 65 going ok, still needs shocks and another starter the
worst. But when I am driving it at about 60 -65, I get great billowing
clouds of smoke at intermittent times. Not all the time, but enough to
make me wonder WTF?? I know I am doing my part to control the West Nile
virus, but damn!! 1275 with a hose running from the front timing cover
can to the elbow on the intake for PCV. I am assuming I am sucking up a
stream of oil into the intake, but isn't this how everyone else has
theirs hooked up? What am I doing wrong?
Brad