Re: Paint buffing

To: Jertigger3@cs.com
Subject: Re: Paint buffing
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 19:40:05 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Jertigger3@cs.com wrote:

> I still have a little buffing and polishing to do on my new paint job.
>
> Which work better dark haired, or light haired cats?

Depends on the color of your car. Light colors, light cat, and so on. I
recommend
feeding the cat some of those Willy Wonka Nerds candies. They are high in
Carnuba
Wax content. If you get a box or two down the cat prior to buffing, when he
hurls, you get a nice glossy sheen. Also, be sure to shave the cat's belly for
better adhesion to your buffer. If you don't have a razor, use a pneumatic
staple
gun to fasten the claws to the pad. Make sure no staples come through and
scratch
your paint!!
my two cents............. YMMV
Brad