Re: Backlash (Non S&M content!)

To: <IfixMGs@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Backlash (Non S&M content!)
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 10:12:31 +0100
Cc: <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Mark,
You sent me some good advice on rebuilding my sprite diff, way back in
March.
I have finally got round to ordering the parts.  The supplier has sent
me 2 "planet gear" shims which look like bowl-shaped copper washers
(phospher-bronze ?) They look OK
He also sent 2 "sun gear" shims which are larger, thin flat washers
and look like they are made of some kind of hard plastic material -
bit like electronic ciruit board stuff.  Does this sound right to
you? - I was expecting something a bit more technical!

Guy