hesitant

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: hesitant
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 15:59:34 -0400
tr6 StationeryHi to everyone on this list.
You people seem to be all nuts and that's a great thing!!!!  I have been
reading the e-mails for almost a week and boy, I'm going to say this very
quietly: I'm new to this list.  Just to let you all know, we have 6 cats
(they live in the barn) and we think they are great but we Love cat humor!!!
OK, That said, we live in Mich. and have had our '59 Bugeye for about 15
years.  We are the second owner and it has 35,000 actual miles.  We have not
done a lot with it other than fix a rust hole in the lower passenger side
back corner (1st idiot owner left a box of Morton salt way back in there)
and a new paint job.  We have maintained  it and want to keep it very
original.  I drive the h--l out of it in the summer and fall.  This is the
2nd Bugeye for me and the 3rd for my husband.  I do let him drive it
sometimes but he is working on a total reconstruction of a '74 TR-6. So Ta
Ta for now

Pat
"59 Bugeye
'74 TR-6 (under total reconstruction)