To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Previous Post(s)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 20:48:02 -0700 FILETIME=[628F89E0:01C247FC]
My Fellow Spridgeteers,

Three times previously I've posted information regarding a car I believe you
would find interesting and all three times mjb...keeper of the list... has
"blocked" it from reaching you.  This message may follow suit.  I am "bcc"
this to a number of you in hopes that those I'm sending it to will let me
know whether or not they see it come thru via the list.  Thanks guys & gals.

Why he (mjb) takes it upon himself to make the supreme decision by not
allowing you to visit someone's site, regardless who it belongs to, is
beyond logical comprehension!  Were the site offensive (in any way) I might
understand it..."the hell with the Constitution" and all that.  But, there
is no offensive material on this (list member's) site.  mjb simply has taken
it upon himself to play "God"...which he is not!

If this personal airing puts me in the same category, so be it mjb.

For those of you interested in checking out the '68 Austin-Healey I'm
talking about, please mail me off list and I'll head you in the right
direction.

Thank you for your time.

WFO Herb