mgb at auction

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: mgb at auction
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 20:45:02 -0600
Hello,
I'll be going to an auction on saturday, it is an estate sell from a lil old
lady whose husband had many LBC's.  They will be auctioning off what I
believe to be a 1966 MGB (advertised as an 86, but it has chrome bumpers so
i'm htinking 66 is probably correct, plus the fact there was no mgb in 86).
This car has been sitting in a barn with dirt floors since 1978 with the top
down.  It is next door to my grandmothers I can remember seeing this car at
least as far back as 75.  I don't know the condition other than it is in a
barn, so it may be decent or it may be a rats nest who knows.  But if
someone has an interest let me know, I'll give it a good look over on friday
night when I go down to look things over, and I can call you.

as usual no financial interest, this car

charlie
in Oklahoma