RE: [midgetsprite] Two more Bugeyes for my birthday

To: "Gerard" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, "Paul Archibald" <androbus@yahoo.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g7NDvt007019
Subject: RE: [midgetsprite] Two more Bugeyes for my birthday
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 06:57:42 -0700
>>Today, actually. Didn't realize our B'days were so close too...'-)<<

Well, Happy Belated B-day to both of you! Mine was last week (14th). I
didn't get any Bugeye's but did get The Italian Job for Playstation. I
haven't had a chance to check it out yet. The SO was trying to get TIJ
on DVD but found out its release has been delayed until November.

I did get a trip to New England. No LBC content though.

Herby
64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com