Re: Ergonomics.........

To: "Spridgets-Autox.team" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ergonomics.........
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 11:55:00 -0400
You sound just like me. Although weight can have an effect too. I'm about
210 and have a little trouble getting in and out, but I'm fine when I'm in
there. I have the stock steering wheel and Geo seats, which I think are a
bit thicker than the stock ones. If your feet are bigger than a size 12 you
may have even more difficulty getting in and out.

The way I enter is to first sit in the seat, then draw right and left
legs/feet in after. Egress is the opposite. I use the bottom of the steering
wheel as a "lifting" point.

HTH

<dnw>

'72 Midget