Re: Kids'n'Spridgets

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Kids'n'Spridgets
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 17:35:35 EDT
In a message dated 8/23/02 3:02:09 AM, DLancer7676@cs.com writes:

<< Yeah, I know the feeling. I work in a Middle School and drive my Meedgit
virtually every day.  I once caught the buzz among the students that they
were guessing Campbelll was driving an $80,000 car.  LOL.  Kids love these
cars.  The fall all over themselves to help me go out to put the hood up. >>

Ken in Sarnia drove his beautiful one owner original BJ8 daily to his job as
principal of an elementary school.  Those kids were really eager to do
anything to help him with that car.

One of the best "tiny car" comments I ever heard was totally unrehearsed, I
think.  I was waiting for pedestrians in a shopping center in my new bugeye
and a little girl pedestrian of about three piped up to her mom "Mommy, is
that a baby car?"

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)