In search of... Parts

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: In search of... Parts
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 17:29:54 -0600
No its not that creepy show, its a search for the last of the body parts.  As
you all are aware, the car (1959 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite) is almost done,
but we need just a couple more parts according to my very talented body guy!
These are the top of the drivers foot well where the master cylinder sits, and
the front most wall of the same foot well (part of the drivers side wheel
well).  They are just a little potato chip like, and need to be remanufactured
or new (used) ones found.

Also I have been considering finding a new fiberglass hood, to avoid
rebuilding the two I have.  They probably can be rebuilt into one good one, or
they could be made into a coffee table in my bachelor pad.... that would go
really well with the 1963 Mini 850 hood on the wall!!  If any one knows where
to get an excellent fiberglass hood, that would be very helpful.  I would only
use a fiber hood as a last resort.

Anyway as always any help finding the needed parts would be of great help.
Thanks in advance!