Re: bugeye on vacation

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: bugeye on vacation
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 12:19:22 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Aaachhhkk!  I forgot the Palo Alto show.  I'll put away the wrenches and
wait until its over.  I was planning on driving bugsy on the Brit Car Mag.
tour on Saturday, but only taking my wife's Traveller to the show on Sunday
since its more fun to show and my wife won't be able to make it, leaving me
one driver short for Sunday.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye