Hooters Photo Posted!!! FILETIME=[BEF84140:01C24DE7]

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "yahoogroups, midgetsprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Hooters Photo Posted!!! FILETIME=[BEF84140:01C24DE7]
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:43:55 -0500
There is EVIL amoung us. It is a Being so vile and hated, that Lord
Lucas would appear as a shining light beside him (and this foul fiend
would pillage his ale).
The mere mention of his name shuts down computers and email messages
ACROSS THE GLOBE!!!!
But as the good book says, there is love in everything. There is even
love is this rotting piece of effluvia (look it up). He loves beer, that
is a given. But he also has a love that many of us share. The love of
HOOTERS!!!
Thus, you now know where to go to see this wondrous, much talked about
photo. It is in the Special Cars and Special People section of his
website. I cannot, for reasons of National Security, mention this much
maligned website here directly. If for some reason, you are new and do
not know the location of the putrid pit to which I refer, please email
me offlist. I will be happy to tell you, EXACTLY WHERE TO GO!!

Thank you Lord Voldemort, for hosting my new favorite photo!!!!