Re: Just Hooters

To: "Spridgets-Autox.team" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Just Hooters
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:28:07 -0400
I think it's a bit premature to cry hypocrite.

First of all, maybe "the Wizard" hasn't yet become aware of this latest
incarnation. After all, he is in control of dozens of lists with many
hundreds of messages posted per day. I seriously doubt he reads them all on
a daily basis.

Secondly, as I understand it, the one who was banned had a long history of
alleged offensive behavior.

<dnw>

'72 Midget
'98 Safari