Fwd: RE: Tire information(APOLOGY!)

To: ankitterer@aol.com
Subject: Fwd: RE: Tire information(APOLOGY!)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 06:35:23 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
 Sorry if I offended here. I was just trying to
 put some humor in this note..as well as
 understanding
 the danger of the condition the car is in..I am
 sorry if this sounded angry or offensive,,I do
 apologize,,,did not in ANY way mean to be hurtful..
 should watch the way I word things and how it
 may sound,,,again, I TRULY APPRECIATE ALL YOUR
 ADVICE AND HELP ON THIS LIST..I COULDNT MAKE IT
 WITHOUT ALOT OF THE HELP I GET ON HERE...SO PLEASE
 ACCEPT MY OPOLOGY IF I WAS OFFENSIVE..MY HUMBLE
 APOLOGIES