OSHIT 1500 Tranny weekend update

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: OSHIT 1500 Tranny weekend update
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:49:56 -0400
Tomorrow is the day. I have a crew of folks descending on poor innocent
(yea right) chuck's home for wayward old sportscars for a major
undertaker.

I have obtained a T9 Ford tranny carefully rebuilt by the good folks at
Frontline Spridget in Bloody Old. Home of our wayward LBC's. Complete
with kit for the swap. Tonight my Midget takes up temporary residence
at the home and tomorrow we attack it with vim and vigor.

Hopefully the rain will hold off, it is supposed to as of this AM.
Fingers crossed everybody??

Probably won't do a lot of posting from the scene, but I am sure there
will be few things to mention tomorrow night. Hopefully I will get to
make the first drive home tomorrow, but if not, hey do it right the
first time.

Anybody in the SE PA area is still welcome to come join the fun and
cursing ;-)

the big c (breinigsville , pa. ) also has a little Bugeye motor he
wants us to pull while a crew is there, so the more the merrier.

Well that's all fur now folks. Wish us luck!!!

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget